Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Beauty from Pain

After all this has passed
I still will remain

After I've cried my last
There'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today
Someday I'll hope again
And You'll bring beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from my pain ~superchic[k]~

in life it takes a lotta manure to grow a beautiful rose bush ~eLi~

and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purposes....... ~Paul~

If you looked deep into my soul
Would you like what you saw?
Would you be shocked at the
Sins I have committed?
Would you understand the conflict
Between my heart, my will and my emotions?
Would you know the pain, insecurity and heartbreak
Hidden there?
Or could you see beyond that?
Could you see, deeper still,
The desire to leave my sins behind, at the cross,
Where they belong?
Could you see the convictions and opinions that have been
Shaped from the many angry, raging battles between my heart and will?
Could you ever see the strength, the hope and the security that
Come from experiencing pain, insecurity and heartbreak?
Do you see who I am?
More importantly, do you see who I will be
And can you help me be that person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home