Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Desperate for sleep

I just need to sleep. Please.

I'm at work and I'm bored and full of caffeine. But sleep is looking so inviting.......:-)

I read a review about Switchfoot's CD 'Nothing Is Sound' and they said that it was a 'missed opportunity' - as in it didn't convey the gospel message. But they seemed to love one of Jessica Simpson's CDs. What is wrong with this picture?

I guess it just depends where you're coming from.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:

  • At March 07, 2006 4:35 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    jessica simpson's?? which CD of hers?? i think the critics are deaf and blind!

     
  • At March 07, 2006 9:32 pm, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    All I can say is "gpfqhut" and I even had to steal that from the word verification.

    P.S. Nicola, can you please remove the link to my ex - blog. You may replace it with http://supertiphthenanny.blogspot.com if you like, but you don't have to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home