Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, February 27, 2006

It's On!

University, that is.

Well, it almost wasn't this morning.

I woke up, after a refreshing sleep (not to mention this really good dream...), and thought, "The sun looks quite high. Oh no! I hope I didn't sleep in!"

Fortunately, my phone told me that it was only 7:42 am.
Unfortunately, I was supposed to be on a bus at 7:30 am.
Fortunately my bag was pretty well packed so all I had to do was throw on some clothes and run.
Unfortunately my bag did not include a pen or my diary.
Fortunately some guy down the street offered me a lift.
Unfortunately, knowing about "stranger danger" I did not take it. (Maybe that last 'fortunately-unfortunately' should be the other way around)

Went to uni. Half an hour late, but since it was a 2 hour lecture that wasn't too bad ;-)

Then had heaps of time to do all the things I needed to do. Lots of good things happened. Camembert cheese being one of the good things :-)

So today was quite a good day. Well, it's still going.

See you tomorrow. On time, hopefully :-)

3 Comments:

  • At February 27, 2006 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only half an hour late? I commend you sister! That is quite an effort!! Uni student's aren't really expected to be on time... are they?

     
  • At March 01, 2006 4:19 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Of course not! What are we talking about here? Seriously, they're not though... are they? We're not even expected to show up... are we? Hey, if you really think the lecturer cares, invite them to catch the bus to your house instead. There's a flaw in that logic somewhere, isn't there? Don't tell me, I'll work it out.

     
  • At March 05, 2006 4:45 pm, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    So when you're alarm goes off and you sleep through it, is that my cue to kick you in the head and say with the most voluminous voice I can muster "You alarm appears to have gone off!!"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home