Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Japan

Two missionaries from Japan visited our home group last night. They challenged (and really encouraged) us to do mission. Here's what I learned:

- It's better to plan to go on mission and be willing to stay, than to be willing to go and plan to stay. If you don't go, you'll never know if you should have been a missionary. You don't want to spend the rest of your life going, "shoulda-coulda-woulda done this and that".

- God has a heart for all the nations, for EVERYONE. He loves everyone in the world.

- I asked, "What if you're scared?" (heh heh - my mum will know exactly what I'm talking about - she's spent time with me while I've cried over "I'm scared what God's going to ask me to do!") These guys chuckled a little and said, "Join the club."

- Just have a go!

So perhaps I will :-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home