Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Well....

I have to say I'm quite pleased with all these comments I've been receiving in response to the Noof Quiz. :-) And I did visit those other webpages/blogs (for those who left comments and informed me of their blog). So good effort all round, everyone :-)

The person who responded with their list of favourite things: yes, a shower after a week without is always a nice feeling :-D Do you have your own blog? If not, you could start one...looks like you've got some material there.

Today 2 of my friends and I grabbed a piece of paper each and wrote down our strengths and weakenesses. Then we passed it around the circle (well, triangle really) and wrote down what we thought each others strengths and weaknesses were. I expected it to be a confronting exercise, but it wasn't really - it just made me realise that my friends love me for who I am, sometimes in spite of who I am :-) And that's a cool feeling :-) *I don't recommend doing this exercise with someone that you're angry at - I'm sure that I just wouldn't be able to help slipping in a few slightly mean comments*

All in all, an interesting day. I hope tomorrow is as good or better :-)

Thursday is spring! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home