Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, September 02, 2005

TODAY IS SPRING!!!

I woke up, and I could feel the change in the air. Some people get excited at the first hint of cold....I get excited at the first hint of a warm breeze. :-D So, to all those who did not have the privilege of receiving it from me in person.....a pinch and a punch for the first day of the month! (No returns :-p)

It was a great day. Absolutely fantastic. Admittedly I was half an hour late to my hour long tute (and that was the only official uni I had today), but even that was good :-)

Then I had a big chat to Geoff (to see his blog go to http://www.blogginbro.byethost11.com) about all sorts of various stuff, which was interesting :-) And then it was off to discipleship with Lucy, where I learned that prayer and faith are really connected, and that prayer is a way of inviting God into our situations and accessing His power to make a difference. That's really cool. I think I learn more leading a discipleship than going to one :-)

Ran into various other Student Lifers today, all of whom brightened my day :-) Devotions and then off to church, where we had a 'Spring into Style' night for the women :-) I was an MC, along with the pastor's wife. It was good fun. I got to do some BOXING!!!!!!!!! And it was sooooooo fun! (One of the women at our church is a personal trainer - she got me on stage to do boxing and sit ups and various other excruciating things....and I really enjoyed it) So now we're going to have a boxing session in a park sometime :-) I'm excited.

That's about all. I feel great. I haven't felt this good in awhile. It may not last. I don't need it to last - but it's just nice :-)

Good evening to all you readers :-) I hope you're having as good a time as I am. And if not.....maybe we can go boxing :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home