Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Entertainment (i.e. yours)

Sometimes I think I'm here for everyone's entertainment. Sometimes that doesn't feel like a very good purpose. But other times, I would love to just be able to make people feel good - to play a song that brings back a favourite memory, or to say something funny so they can laugh and forget how sad they are for awhile - to communicate truth through a poem or a song.....well, you get the general idea. I wish they paid people to do that! Then I would never do anything else. I'd just try to help people - by entertaining them. Or spending time with them. That's fun too. Or taking them on crazy adventures by winging it - bus timetables are overrated! I say, make it up! :-p Kidding. (Well, sort of kidding :-)

2 Comments:

  • At July 15, 2005 3:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nic that is a fantastic purpose!you are one of the best people at doing that, Kiri is too, i love reading the stuff you've written, it does make me reminisce about past days...Smile Nic, and bask in the glory of being an entertainer!!!!!!!!

     
  • At July 19, 2005 4:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would have to agree with Leesh and Nephridel... even though I don't know who they are!! (Hello to leesh and nephridel!)

    You are so awesome at making people feel better... It's one of the things I really admire about you!!! Keep it up girl!

    Janelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home