Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Rainy Day

(a poem I wrote, about 6 months ago.....)

Tonight the lines are all jammed up
No-one’s calling
No-one’s talking
And that’s sad because I need to

Lonely, today was rainy
Moping seems such a bittersweet activity
Today the clouds were low
The clouds were crying

Bored, I wandered listlessly
The grey skies crowded in
And I pondered upon
How things became so desolate

Solitary, walking through the rain
The shadow in the alley
Passing through the light
Casting darkness on the pavement below

Cosy but lonely in my house
I picked up the phone, but you weren’t there
I left a message, but you couldn’t come
I suppose you had better things to do

Solitary I shall be
Lonely, but not alone, that’s me
Walking down the street in the rain by herself
Her silent Friend sighs…

1 Comments:

  • At July 15, 2005 3:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nic thats beautiful, it sounds so lonely tho :( i feel like i need to give you a hug...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home