Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Random

Every time I go to write something on here, I can't think of what to write. So I'll just write junk.

A question for Kiri and Luke: is it ok if I put a link from this blog to your blog/deviantart site? *just use the comments to respond - or send an email, whatever you like* Now that I've figured out how to add links (after a few disastrous attempts at fiddling with code), I'd like to :-)

Aargh, feel so tired now that Kids Klub is over. It was so good though :-) But I can't wait till I get back to normal.

Alright, I'm going to try to find something more interesting to put here. I have a photobucket account.....oh man, what's my password? Okay, I gotta go figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home