Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A collection of thoughts....

It's the first of June. That means it's winter. I almost forgot that it was the first day of winter. And I never forget the first day of a season. Too much going on.

Winter, I've decided, is a lot prettier than summer. Although I do prefer summer, but maybe that's because summer is when Christmas, New Year's, my birthday and Sonfest all happen :-)

Tomorrow night I'm doing a play reading. It should be good. I love performing. We just finished a performance unit at uni, and now I'm feeling like I'd really like to do some more.

There are new episodes of Frasier on TV at the moment. I might go and watch some.

One day I'll put something more meaningful on here.....tonight is just idle chatter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home