Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

.............

You know those times when you sit in front of your computer to write something brilliant, and you just....have.....nothing?

This is one of those times.

However, for the sake of my reading public, I shall press on.

I think I like working with shadows - that's what we're doing for our next performance at uni. It's really good - I may look into further shadow work.

This is starting to sound like a personal diary, not like the blog I intended it to be.

So I'll say goodnight before I start with the whole, "Dear Diary, today I got on the bus and there was this woman and she was talking SO LOUD!"

Yeah, definitely time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home