Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

A Tribute

A tribute to my friend's (Aaron's) hair.

The hair that sits
On your head
Will soon be gone
And instead

You will be bald!

That will be a change
To say the least
Because your hair
Was an unruly beast
*I can't think of something that rhymes with bald*

But when you say
Goodbye to your hair
And as you get used to
People who stare

Remember the people
Who might one day have hair

Because of what
You chose to share.

Okay, I know that's REEEEEALLY corny, but it was okay for 2 mins effort, and tonight Aaron is getting his head shaved for the "World's Greatest Shave For a Cure" - all proceeds are going to support people who have leukemia. If you have seen Aaron's hair, you know what an impressive effort this is. I would put up a picture, but I haven't figured that bit out yet.

So Aaron......well done! We will all miss your unruly hair and we look forward to seeing it go through the 'afro' stage as you grow it back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home