Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

"Life is Random"

That's the new slogan for the iPod shuffle. I think they used that word 'random' cos it's a cool word. But I think they were a bit slow - it's been in use for over a year now. So hey - to all my friends who were using it a year ago - you're cool :-)

Isn't it funny how you remember ads, but not what they were for? Or you remember the example the book gave you, but not what the example was of? Random.

Speaking of random stuff (and this is a random topic) we (being my sister and my friend and I) made some new friends at Sonfest (Christian music festival) who we named 'The Randoms'.

Why did random become such a popular word? Why does ANY word become popular, for that matter? And why can't I make the word 'noof' popular? (I'm sure you can tell that I'm trying).

Someone I know tried to make a saying popular: "The untrustworthiness of it all!" It didn't catch on. Why not?

Okay, that's the end of this one, but there'll be more later. My dad referred to a blog as a 'lazy person's website' and I guess I agree....I'm not gonna find time to maintain a website!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home