Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Funny stuff

Life is humourous. I think so, anyway. Just about anything can be funny, depending on how you look at it. And if your life isn't funny, there are ways that you can make it funny. Spying on your friends at university and trying to sneak up on them, for instance. Or watching Veggie Tales. As my sister says, if you can't laugh at singing, talking vegetables, what can you laugh at?

Occasionally I'll be posting humourous, weird comments that I hear/see around the place. Here's the first one:

Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au

(That was an ad on the end of an email from one of my friends. If I were you, I'd go to carpoint.com.au RIGHT NOW and snap up a bargain!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home