Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, March 11, 2005

God...Who is He?

People have lots of ideas about who God is. Probably 2 of the most common are also 2 of the most extreme. Either people think God is a big, mean, angry man in the sky waiting to zap someone with lightning when they do something wrong. Or they think God is a big "fuzzy-fuzzy" (as one comedian put it) and that anything people do, whether evil or good, is fine with him.

People don't really think about God as a father. I don't think about him like that enough - I forget, and somehow that image of "policeman God" is stuck in my brain.

Anyway, check out this link:
http://www.fathersloveletter.com/fllnarration.html
and think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home