Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, March 11, 2005

This one's for Janelle

(But everyone else can read it too, it just won't make much sense)

ROMEO: Girl, it ain't no thing
JULIET: Ain't no thing but a chicken wing!
ROMEO: Girl, you got it goin' on
JULIET: Twenty-four seven three sixty five!!!!

TAYLOR MASON:

"Got a nice house in the suburbs
A beautiful wife
Three great children
I love my life! I've got the blues.....
The happy, happy blues"

(just so you know, that's all from a video called Bananas! with Taylor Mason. Just in case the copyright people come looking)

1 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2005 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe I haven't posted something in response yet! I only just worked out you could! Ooops!

    Anyway, that is cool! What great memories are attached to these poetic phrases!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home